Contact Thompson Power Systems Marine today at (251) 626-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thompson Power Systems' marine division is an experienced staff of marine engineers, technicians, and maritime professionals, specializing in customized marine power solutions for your vessel. Backed by the power of Caterpillar and serving Alabama and the Florida Panhandle, we have a long and successful history powering anything built on the Gulf Coast, and even beyond. From the most sophisticated oil patch support vessels, to tugs of all varieties, dredges, passenger vessels, fishing boats, and pleasure craft, if our shipyard partners built it, we powered it.
Our marine division is noted for our packaging and integration capabilities, creating customized propulsion and auxiliary packages to work for you. As we tell our customers, "We always start with a Caterpillar engine, and make it do whatever you need done." Packaged. Integrated. Tested. Commissioned. With power on tap from 125 to 24,000 bhp and supported by the Caterpillar worldwide parts and service network, we help you create solutions.
Download our dealer finder app!
The new Marine Dealer Finder Web App is designed for smart phones to assist locating Caterpillar Dealers and
Authorized Marine Dealers.
- Go to http://www.cc685.com/catmarinedealerfinder on your smart phone.
- Downloading the app
- Click on the link and bookmark in case the iPhone requires it to be saved as the homepage
- Using the App
- Location Services must be set to ON
- Under the Location Services Tab, SAFARI must be set to ON
- Enable Location Services either by network or GPS, both options are available but GPS is more accurate
- Select “YES” when the App asks to allow use of location services. (If yes is not
selected the App will not work.)
- Since the app uses GPS the performance will be better outside than indoors.