Customized Repair Solutions and Extended Service Coverage for Commercial Marine Engines
Thompson Power Systems offers customized repair solutions to restore marine engine performance. After choosing a major foundational kit, we work with you to customize it with the related components you need for major engine overhauls. In addition, we provide genuine CAT parts at a price that meets or beats most aftermarket parts. Then, we help you order all of the parts, packaged together with one part number — keeping your vessels out of the shop and on the water longer.
Extended Service Coverage
Thompson Power Systems also offers coverage options, allowing you to better control your budget and costs. The Extended Service Coverage (ESC) plans were created to cover repair costs long after an overhaul is complete. So when you invest in a rebuild, an ESC plan can help ensure your engine's long-term reliability.
ESC Plan Benefits
- Avoid unexpected costs caused by unscheduled repairs
- Provide coverage for all eligible components
- Accepted globally for commercial applications only
Choosing coverage is as simple as following these four steps:
- Choose from a Variety of Coverage Options
Pick the extended protection option that fits your situation.
- NEW ESC: Coverage for marine pleasure craft engines, generator sets or CAT controls, available in 36 to 60-month terms, in 12-month increments, if purchased before the end of your original factory warranty.
- ADVANTAGE ESC: Coverage when the original factory warranty period ends, available in 12 to 60-month terms, in 12-month increments, and before the first overhaul. Your marine pleasure craft engine or generator set is eligible once it passes a qualifying inspection performed by Thompson Marine in accordance with the Advantage Certification Inspection Worksheet.
- OVERHAUL PROTECTION FOR COMMERCIAL ESC: Coverage available for 12 to 60-month terms, in 12-month increments. Your marine pleasure craft engine or generator set is eligible once a qualifying overhaul has been completed by Thompson Marine in accordance with the OPC Certification Worksheet.
- CAT THREE60 PRECISION CONTROL COVERAGE: Coverage available on all Three60 components in 36 to 60-month terms, in 12-month increments, if purchased before the end of the original factory warranty.
- Identify Your Coverage Needs
Identify the age and current operating hours of your engine or generator set since delivery or overhaul, and then calculate your annual hours of usage to choose the ESC coverage that best fits your needs.
- Choose Your Coverage Level
Choose from our Silver, Gold, Platinum or Platinum Plus coverage levels to get the exact amount of protection you need based on the Coverage Matrix and Additional Allowances.
- Purchase and Register Your ESC
Work with Thompson Marine to complete the process — and get the protection and peace of mind you deserve.
Have questions? Need more information? We're here to help!
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you soon.