Industrial Power Systems
With more than 15 million working hours on tens of thousands of units, you can be confident in the quality and value of our Cat® Industrial Engines. Built to order, we design our engines with the most accurate engineering to ensure you receive the proper size, installation, and best operation possible.
Our custom-made engines can be made to fit a range of applications, from light towers at sporting events to woodchippers, and range from 100 to 5000 horsepower.
Covering 10 bhp to 6598 bhp, Cat Industrial Engines have been subjected to rigorous testing and validation. They will always meet your high expectations for reliability, performance, fluid efficiency, and component life — often while producing significantly fewer emissions.
Industrial Power System Applications
Our industrial power systems are designed to keep your buildings, towers, and equipment fully operational, even in the event of a power interruption. We provide industrial customers with a diverse array of power system solutions that can be tailored to their facilities' needs. Moreover, our Cat power generation solutions fulfill the requirements of the following industrial applications:
- Backup or emergency power sources that are automatically triggered in cases of prime source power failure
- Primary power sources for plants, towers, and many other industrial applications
- Additional power for existing industrial power systems
No matter how you intend to employ your Cat power system, we can provide the solutions you need to optimize your daily industrial processes.
Types of Industrial Power Systems
At Thompson Power Systems, we strive to provide our customers with an extensive line of Cat products to meet the needs of their industrial operations. The types of industrial power systems we offer at our location include the following:
- Cat engines: We provide our customers with an array of Cat engines that range from 10 bhp to 6598 bhp. You can purchase custom-made engines to fit your specific industrial needs.
- Cat generator sets: We offer our industrial customers various options for diesel generator sets. Power your operations with the industry's most reliable and cleanest-running generators on the market.
- Cat fire pumps: Choose from an array of Cat diesel fire pumps with diverse capabilities, including on-demand starting functions and high rating ranges.
- Cat microgrids: To optimize your industrial power systems, you can choose from different microgrid configurations that we can help you install. Save energy and minimize emissions with our industrial microgrid solutions.
Industrial Power Systems Installation
When you purchase your industrial power systems from us, customer support doesn't end there. Thompson Power Systems offers all of its industrial customers assistance with installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
Choosing the right types of industrial power equipment is only a fraction of the picture when you're upgrading your facility's power generation system. You need a partner who understands your specific applications and provides installation assistance that meets your power equipment's configuration needs. That's why we offer industrial power systems installation services to help customers integrate generators, diesel engines, microgrids, and more.
Time Frame From Initial Consultation to Installation
We're always looking for ways to enhance our customers' experience with innovative, convenient service. When you need to purchase any type of industrial power system, our dedicated team of Cat machinery experts is here to ensure that you can make the most out of every step of the process — from your initial consultation to installing and testing your equipment on-site.
As part of our effort to optimize customer service, we provide consultation services, delivery, installation, and optimization in a short time frame that works with your schedule. If your facility resides within Alabama or the Florida Panhandle area, reach out to our team for an accurate lead time estimation for your unique project.
Contact Thompson Power Systems for Industrial Power Systems Sales and Service
Let decades of innovation and expertise work on your behalf and source your Cat Industrial Engine through Thompson Power Systems to give your equipment an advantage in meeting your customers' needs. Reach out to us online or give us a call at 205-849-4361 today.
For more information, fill out the form below.