Matching supply with demand.
When your lines aren't moving, you're not making money. You need power that will keep you in production and keep you efficient. Cat® standby generators run with low owning and operating costs so you can maximize profit by minimizing electrical expenses.
In the manufacturing industry, steady power is crucial to successful operations. The industry spans several sectors, ranging from fabrication and food manufacturing to packaging and chemical processing. Whatever area you work in, you need dependable manufacturing center generators to protect the goods you process at your facility.
A power outage can occur at any time, which is why you must be ready for it. Whether it's a natural disaster or a malfunctioning power grid, factors outside of your control may result in a sudden loss of power during your everyday operations. You need solutions that can handle the unexpected.
Find permanent or temporary power systems to keep up with your manufacturing or planned outage schedule. Our team will make installation and preventive maintenance easy — giving you the power to improve how you work.
Our Solutions Optimize Your Power System
When you work with Thompson Power Systems, we'll help you develop customized power solutions for your manufacturing facility. We provide unparalleled customer service and support to make your experience as convenient as possible. Our products offer you a variety of benefits, including:
- Exceptional performance. When you use Cat power systems, you're investing in equipment that will last. Because Caterpillar designs products for long-term use, you can enjoy low operating costs over the life of the machine.
- Customized system designs. We'll take the time to understand your business requirements and help you choose a system that fits your facility's unique needs.
- Comprehensive solutions. We have the technologies to provide a total solution for your manufacturing facility. Whatever capabilities you need, our manufacturing diesel generators can deliver the power your operations require.
- Cutting-edge technology. Our products are from the leading brands in the industry, and our equipment uses innovative technology to deliver more efficient power to your facility.
How Our Power Systems for Manufacturers Work
We offer generators for manufacturing facilities to mitigate loss from power outages. When you experience an outage at your facility, our manufacturing diesel generators will take over. We install the equipment with an automatic transfer switch (ATS) that can detect the outage and automatically start the backup system.
With the intuitive Cat power system, you can always have confidence that your operations won't have to stop, even if your primary power source does. Take advantage of numerous benefits, including:
- Decreased risk. When you have a backup system in case of an emergency, you're prepared to handle unforeseen circumstances. You don't have to handle missed deadlines, perishable foods going bad, or other operational concerns.
- Improved operational stability. The right generator ensures that your crucial operations can continue even if your facility experiences inclement weather or a power component malfunction.
- Increased efficiency. You won't lose time or resources — even if there's a power outage — when you have a backup power system.
Get Trusted Power Solutions From Thompson Power Systems
Thompson Power Systems is a division of Thompson Tractor, and we've served Alabama and northwest Florida for over 60 years. As a Cat dealer, we provide products from the world leader in backup and emergency power systems. We offer trusted Cat power solutions and outstanding customer service. When you work with us, you can feel confident that you will receive reliable, high-performance equipment and trusted services.
Let us help you find the right solutions for your industry. To get started, fill out our online contact form or call us at 205-849-4361.